Monday, December 19, 2011

Design by Maya Nursery Art review



Every since I discover Pinterest I have become hooked. One day while browsing I found a quote that I absolutely fell in love with. "No One else will ever know the strength of my love for you, after all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
It's such a sweet quote and so true. After reading it, I was determined I would find somehow to get that quote on something for Little Miss's wall.

Low and behold I found the PERFECT wall art with this exact quote on it. Design By Maya has the cutest prints, with some of the cutest quotes. She even allows you to custom order, so if you find a quote you love and she does not have it shown in her shop, just let her know! How neat is that?!

The print i choose was the Pink elephants. We LOVE elephants and the print was just too cute.

The print is on very high quality photo paper and looks great! Many prints are printed on flimsy card stock but this was very high quality. I am very pleased with this wonderful brightly colored print.

All of Maya's prints can be made to match the color of your little ones nursery. All of her prints are original and made in the USA. They are all so unique and she is constantly adding new artwork to her shop. Without a doubt you are sure to find something you will love!

 These prints would make GREAT baby shower gifts or just a great addition to your little ones bedroom decor. So go check her out, you will not regret it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment